Top Tickets This Week: Beyonce, The Who, Tom Jones, Sparks And RAYE
Beyoncé has confirmed summer dates in the UK, Europe and North America for the Renaissance World Tour.
The superstar will begin the trek in Stockholm on May 10 before more stadium shows in Brussels, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Sunderland, Paris, Lyon, Barcelona, Marseille, Cologne, Amsterdam, Hamburg, Frankfurt and London, where she will perform two concerts pending Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
UK & Europe tickets go on general sale February 7th at 10:00am local time – Compare and buy tickets here.
The North American leg of the walk begins July 8 at the Rogers Center in Toronto and concludes September 27 at Caesars Superdome in New Orleans. Ticket information varies by city for North American dates, and you must register as a verified fan here to access tickets.
The Trek shares its name with Beyoncé’s 2022 album.
Pete Townshend, Roger Daltrey and their band are accompanied by a full orchestra Is striking back! trip this summer. You’ll stop at Sewell Group Craven Park in Hull, Edinburgh Castle, The O2 in London, The Incora County Ground in Derby, Bristol’s Badminton Estate, Durham’s Seat Unique Riverside, St Helens’ Totally Wicked Stadium and The 1st Central County Ground in Brighton in July.
Support comes from UB40 with Ali Campbell, except in Edinburgh and London. Tickets go on general sale February 3rd at 10am – Compare and buy tickets here.
The legendary Welsh singer has announced a number of summer dates for his Ages & Stages Tour. He will referee Sandown Park Racecourse in Esher on July 26th as part of the Jockey Club Live series and Saffron Walden’s Audley End on August 6th for the Heritage Live series.
Tickets go on general sale on February 3rd at 10am for Esher, go here for advance tickets, then on February 10th at 9am for Saffron Walden.
He will also top at Ormeau Park in Belfast for Belsonic, Stanmer Park in Brighton, Leicester County Cricket Ground and Margate’s Dreamland in July. Tickets for these gigs go on general sale on February 3rd at 9am, followed by his Brighton gig at 10am the same day. Go here for advance tickets to his Leicester date – Compare and buy tickets here.
The Los Angeles duo will tour in May, beginning with UK shows in Oxford, Liverpool, Glasgow, Manchester and London, where they have previously confirmed two nights at the Royal Albert Hall.
The European leg follows the British run, with North American dates scheduled for June and July. Tickets for all shows go on general sale February 3rd at 10:00am local time – Compare and buy tickets here.
Sparks, aka Ron and Russell Mael, will release their 26th studio album, The Girl Is Crying In Her Latte, on May 26th.
Photo: Sebastian Kapfhammer
The pop singer will play her biggest shows to date with her My 21st Century Blues Tour Part IIwhich includes stations in Bridlington, Glasgow, Newcastle, Manchester, Birmingham, London and Bristol between November 29th and December 7th.
The previously confirmed first part of the trek will take place this spring, following the release of their debut album, My 21st Century Blues, out tomorrow (February 3). Tickets for the new dates go on general sale at 9am the same day – Compare and buy tickets here.
Also announced this week:
- The Lathums have announced their biggest UK headlining show to date as part of the Sounds Of City series in Manchester.
- Madonna has added a sixth and final show in London The Celebration Tour.
- Boyzlife have announced the Old School Tour Part Two for spring.
- Louise will celebrate her 30th anniversary in music this summer with a show in London and a new album.
- Will Young has confirmed a summer show at Warwick Castle.
- Duran Duran has added a Scottish show to their spring touring schedule.
- Yves Tumor has announced their new album and the associated tour dates.
- Two Door Cinema Club has been confirmed to headline Manchester’s Sounds Of The City.
- The first acts for the Teenage Cancer Trust series of shows were unveiled this spring at London’s Royal Albert Hall.
- Placebo has pushed back its previously postponed shows in the UK and Ireland to June.
- UB40 Featuring Ali Campbell have announced a summer show at Warwick Castle.
- The Damned have added a second London date to their spring tour plans.
- Hayley Kiyoko will be on his way The panoramic tour this spring.
- Gary Numan will be 998, 999 and 1,000 this spring. Play show in London.
- Ozzy Osbourne has canceled his 2023 UK and European tour dates.
- Sabrina Carpenter announced them Emails I Can’t Send Tour.
- Jools Holland and his Rhythm and Blues Orchestra will be touring the UK this autumn.
- Rod Stewart has announced a summer show in Ireland.
- Slowthai has announced intimate UK performances for February and March.
Find a full list and your tickets here.
We do not advertise! Our editorial content is entirely funded by nice people like you who use Stereoboard’s listings when purchasing tickets for live events. To continue to support us the next time you are looking for concert, festival, sports or theater tickets, please Search for “stereo board”. It won’t cost you anything, you might find a better price than the usual outlets and save yourself waiting in an endless Friday morning queue as we list EVERYONE available sellers!
Share your thoughts with us