Compression Therapy Devices Market Growth, Trends, Analysis
The global compression therapy market will register a robust CAGR of 5.2%, which is valued at US$2.98 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach US$4.71 billion by 2030.
Compression Therapy Devices Market Overview:
Global Compression Therapy Devices Market 2022-2030 Report discovers comprehensive insights of major manufacturers with share information, market size and forecast, key dynamics, growth factors, and new company profiles. The report provides detailed information about the market overview, prevailing trends, demand, and recent developments impacting the market growth in the years to come. Compression Therapy Devices market opportunity analysis, strategic growth analysis, product launches, market expansion, and technological innovations are also highlighted. The report reveals Compression Therapy Devices market size, potential growth, trends and expansion strategies followed by leading top players.
Get Sample PDF Copy of Latest Research On Compression Therapy Devices Market 2022 Before Buy :
The application of external pressure to a limb or other body part to treat chronic conditions affecting the veins is often referred to as compression therapy. Compression therapy is an intrinsic part of orthopedic treatment to reduce inflammation, prevent edema, relieve pain and restore bodily functions early. Compression therapy devices represent a multi-billion dollar market worldwide. Technology and design innovations in compression therapy devices for superior patient comfort will be key drivers of growth in the compression therapy devices market in the near future.
North America had the largest market share and was valued at US$1,323.3 million in 2016 and could grow at a CAGR of 5.5% over the forecast period.
Some of the key players profiled in the study are
Mölnlycke Health Care AB, 3M, Arjo (Huntleigh Healthcare Limited), Brownmed, Inc., Essity Aktiebolag (publ) (BSN Medical Inc.,), Cardinal Health., Daesung Maref Co., Ltd, AIROS Medical, Inc. (Devon Medical Devices), Enovis (DJO Global, Inc), FlowAid Medical Technologies, Avanos Medical, Inc., (Game Ready), Julius Zorn, Inc., Lohmann & Rauscher GmbH & Co. KG, Medi GmbH & Co. KG, TONUS ELAST SIASwoop Aero Pt. Ltd., Medline Industries, Inc., Paul Hartmann AG, SIGVARIS GROUP, Smith & Nephew, Stryker, Tactile Medical, Thuasne SAS, Zimmer Biomet (Medical Compression Systems (DBN) Ltd.) and others.
Compression Therapy Devices Market Segmentation:
• Static compression therapy
• Dynamic compression therapy
By product type:
• Compression pumps
• Compression stockings
• Compression bandages
• Compression straps
• Outpatient surgical centers
Latest Industry Developments:
• On November 9, 2018, Brownmed announced the release of the Spark Kinetic Sleeves, which combine compression and kinematics to improve circulation, performance and support across a wide range of daily activities.
• In May 2020, AIROS Medical, Inc. launched the Arm Plus garments and has FDA 510(k) clearance. Arm, shoulder, chest and back lymphedema are treated with this garment.
Geographically, it covers the detailed analysis of consumption, revenue, market share and growth rate, historical and forecast (2022-2030) of the following regions:
• North America (USA, Canada)
• Europe (Germany, Great Britain, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, rest of Europe)
• Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
• South America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, rest of South America)
• Middle East and Africa (GCC, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa)
The United States will dominate North America with an overall market share of approximately 93.2% in 2022, which is expected to continue throughout the forecast period.
Due to heavy investment, increased product launches and collaborations, and the high prevalence of diseases such as lymphedema and venous disorders in the United States, the company is poised to dominate the North American market through significant advances in research and development. Market.
Germany is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% in the European market during the forecast period.
The market is expected to benefit from increasing consumer health awareness, an increasing number of market participants investing in and manufacturing innovative compression therapy products, and favorable healthcare reimbursement scenarios. One of the major factors behind the growth of the compression therapy market in Germany is the presence of a large patient target population across the region. Adoption rates also increase with greater knowledge and easier access to the benefits of compression therapy.
The UK holds a 21.2% market share in total Europe and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% over the forecast period.
The growing awareness among healthcare professionals of the use of compression therapy equipment is driving the demand and growth of compression therapy. An increase in sporting activity is one of the main drivers behind the growth of the UK market. The increasing number of sports related injuries and accidents has increased the popularity of compression therapy equipment in the UK. This protective clothing reduces the severity of injuries and prevents athletes and recreational athletes from being injured again.
India is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.8% in the South Asian market during the forecast period.
The growing diabetic population in India is expected to drive demand for compression therapy products, including stockings. It is predicted that diabetes will affect 5.4% of the global population by 2025, creating significant opportunities for the compression therapy device market. Adoption of compression therapy devices in India is increasing as healthcare spending in India is growing rapidly.
For full access to the report, click here:
Compression Therapy Devices Market Table of Contents:
2. Research methodology
3. Market Outlook
4. Impact of Covid-19 on Compression Therapy Devices Market
5. Compression Therapy Devices Market Overview, By Segmentation, 2017-2030 (Million USD)
6. Compression Therapy Devices Market Overview, By Geography, 2017-2030 (Million USD)
7. North America Compression Therapy Devices Market Overview, by Country, 2017-2030 (Million USD)
8. Overview of Europe Compression Therapy Devices Market, by Country, 2017-2030 (Million USD)
9. Asia-Pacific Compression Therapy Devices Market Overview, by Country, 2017-2030 (Million USD)
10. Middle East and Africa Compression Therapy Devices Market Overview, by Country, 2017-2030 (Million USD)
11. South America Compression Therapy Devices Market Overview, by Country, 2017-2030 (Million USD)
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Major Vendor Analysis
14. Compression Therapy Devices Market Cost Analysis
15. Industry Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
16. Marketing strategy analysis, distributors/dealers
17. Market Effect Factors Analysis
18. Future prospects of the market
Read the detailed index of the full research study at @
Why You Should Buy This Global Compression Therapy Devices Market Report:
1. The forecast for the established and growing global Compression Therapy Devices markets
2. Use Porter’s Five Forces Analysis to analyze different market prospects.
3. The market segment expected to dominate the compression therapy device industry worldwide.
4. Geographical areas expected to experience the fastest growth over the projection period.
5. Identify the latest innovations, global Compression Therapy Devices market share and marketing techniques used by the leading industry competitors.
Anna B | sales management
Invent Date Insights
Telephone: +91 9834816757 | +1 2152974078
Email: [email protected]
Contrive Datum Insights (CDI) is a global delivery partner of market intelligence and advisory services to officials in diverse sectors including investment, information technology, telecom, consumer technology and manufacturing markets. CDI helps investment communities, executives and IT professionals make statistically informed, accurate technology purchase decisions and drive strong growth tactics to remain competitive in the marketplace. With a team size of more than 100 analysts and a cumulative market experience of more than 200 years, Contrive Datum Insights guarantees the provision of industry knowledge combined with global and country-specific expertise.
This version was published on openPR.